(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

20 June, 2005

Studio Friday: Collections

This week's theme on Studio Friday. is Collections. When I was younger I got my hands on as many miniature Smurfs as I could afford. I'm glad now... they keep me company in my lonely studio ;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Garth
These totally crack me up. I too loved the little Smurf characters but, I didn't have quite so many. What a happy (and Grumpy ) bunch to keep you company. FUN!

4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, Garth, what a happy collection you got there! I loved the smurfs when I was young (oh my, am I old? I guess so...) and we collected them back then, too. I don't know what happened to them...hmmm, I think they ended up in my parent's cellar.
We also read the comic books and my favourite weas always the story with the black smurfs :-D
We also read 'Asterix and Obelix" a lot, too ;-)

9:02 AM  
Blogger Anhedonium said...

Nice shot too! Love the little critters all crowded in there.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, I love collecting toys but I don't have any smurf characters in my collection. But it's cool to see your collection... it looks really great!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home