(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

06 June, 2005

Studio Friday: Ugliest

This is my first submission to Studio Friday. This week's theme is Ugliest. It's a photo of a clay head I was given when a coworker quit years ago. He said that it was surely the only thing that could fill his place. As ugly as it is, I could never get rid of it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Garth,

are you serious??! That is sooo hilarious!! That just makes my day today.
Where in your studio did you place it?! This is soo funny. Just awesome. I can totally see that you just couldn't throw it out. It's kind of cute in it's own way and has a life story of its own.

Welcome to 'Studio Friday'!

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, where would you place such a thing in your studio?? I can't imagine having this on the wall and having to look at it each day. You definitely have the ugliest contribution for this weeks Studio Friday! :-)

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is absolutely fantastic! I'd happily swap a co-worker for one of those lol

4:14 PM  
Blogger garth bruner said...

I hang it on the outside of my studio door to ward off my children so that I can work.

Just kidding.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home