(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

15 March, 2005

Illustration Friday: Fragile

This is my very first post for the site Illustration Friday! It's a site created just to spark ideas and imagination. I love seeing all of the illustrators' interpretations of the weekly topics, which this week is 'Fragile'. Here's my interpretation. I grew up with 6 sisters, so I have plenty of experience watching this sort of thing.

13 Comments:

Blogger Janey said...

I like it, nice work.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

You poor guy having six sisters!Your image must relate to many memories which show in this well done fragile face. Were you 'King of the Fairies' at home?

1:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oooooooooh..! HAHAHAHAHAHA .. god, you TOTALLY pinned that! I ABSOLUTLY LOVE your post.. dang. (that was so me @17)

2:47 PM  
Blogger Ellie said...

Gawd I love your stuff!

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ! Love it. Swap the torn photo for spreadsheets and computer innards and that'd be an average day for me. ;)

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OUCH! six sisters? i can't even handle my one sister, and she lives across the world. poor guy! hilarious illo though, you probably have plenty to draw upon!
-kerry

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great illustration. Very funny - and a bit sad.

wynlen
wynleDesign

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her expression is classic. Oh I remember these days. ~ www.rozzieland.blogs.com

10:30 AM  
Blogger steve said...

I hope you don't have nightmares ! You can cry on our collective shoulders. Great illustration !

5:43 PM  
Blogger jas faulkner said...

Benn there, done that...


Brilliant!

10:41 AM  
Blogger jas faulkner said...

Been there...oy...the emotion...your illo had me so verklempt I couldn't spell ev en!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Wow!Been there and done that! Grerat Ill.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your illo.....it is so cool to see so many interpretations of the same theme!

Violette

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home