(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

12 March, 2005

Inspired

Lately I've found so many illustrator's sites and blogs, and I've been totally inspired to improve my work. I've been actively posting on the Drawing Board and have been exposed to so many brilliant artists there.

Through another fun site, Illustration Friday, I've found so many other illustrators' blogs than I ever knew existed. I just love reading their experiences and seeing their work.

I've just joined a Children's Illustrator's Web Ring that I hope will bring more people to my blog (and maybe, someday, someone will actually leave a comment...who knows?). Just click on the links below the logo on the right column to see who else is a member of the ring. They're wonderful!

Being an illustrator is so solitary sometimes. It's good to at least find friends through the wonderful world wide web.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks like I get to post the first comment. WHat an honor because I think your work is fabulous! So glad you signed up to the blog ring. ~ www.rozzieland.blogs.com

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the ring, Garth!

Your portfolio website is way too much fun!

Janee

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Garth! Welcome to the blogring! Love your blog!

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to have you aboard the CIBR, Garth!

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi garth,
wouldn't want you to feel comment deficient! I love reading your posts, the national tragedy one still makes me giggle.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Nancy S. Miller Illustration said...

Hi Garth:

Welcome to the blog ring!

Nancy

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only found your site today and will be comming back again.

I do not count myself as an artist but it is great finding all the artists and illustrators sites out there through places like Illustration Friday etc.

Makes the morning coffee way more enjoyable!

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home