(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

03 June, 2005

Illustration Friday: Digital

It's about time I got back to submitting something for Illustration Friday. This week's theme is Digital. I'm reusing some of my favorite magazine covers that I illustrated several years ago for a now defunct local magazine. I hope I wasn't the cause of them shutting down :(



9 Comments:

Blogger Metahari said...

I love the last one's concept and execution. It made me smile.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

damn over-achiever!
*shake fist*
Damn yooouuuuu.....

;o) Nice work.. Love it..

7:21 PM  
Blogger isay said...

nice idea and the colors are great!

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one (or three)! Especially like the first one.

Nice to see some Apple Crashintosh iMacs where they belong as well in the second one...under de sea (OK now I have that song from Little Mermaid stuck in my head!

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh hooray, I found your blog again. I've been too busy to join in as well lately and I forgot to bookmark your blog. :(

These are fab, agree on the imacs. Bury 'em I say.. or rather, drown them.. :o/

10:04 AM  
Blogger garth bruner said...

Alright, alright. Simmer down on the iMac comments, sheesh. I love my iMac, and it's one of the old ones.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Dummiest popcorn girl in the world said...

I like the third one so much!! *-*

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very funny and good looking illustrations.

wynlen
wynleDesign

1:40 PM  
Blogger grafxdude said...

Nice! I especially like the style and concept in the last one. 8^D

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home