(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

12 April, 2005

Illustration Friday: Alone

I've never felt more alone than when I feel like I don't fit in. This is for Illustration Friday's topic "Alone".

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another nice illustration and nice to see a different slant on the theme / visualization of the message.

5:08 PM  
Blogger paige said...

he he! Mimes! Love it. I can "hear" their disapproval. Great job.

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your idea for this topic, and the illustration looks great.

wynlen
wynleDesign

2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh!! You´re right! Beautiful characters!

4:18 AM  
Blogger Ellie said...

This is funny... I mean, sad, but funny. Nice technique too.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

great illo.. I like it..
have a great week..

9:44 PM  
Blogger ayin said...

great illustration! i love it!

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! I get it! At first I was just mesmerized by the color and then I noticed the story. Great idea and wonderfully executed. Those poor mimes ;)

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brilliant facial expressions...great original idea

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great concept and idea, I can relate! Love your work!

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi –

I am actually posting the same question on a couple of the illustrator blogs. I hope you guys don’t mind, but I’d like to get feedback from you all. (=

I love all of the info that has been recently posted on developing portfolios and now I am hoping I can pick your brains a little more… After you have a portfolio and are ready to go out and solicit jobs, HOW do you do it??? Can you provide some info on how you promote yourself, what has worked well for you in the past, where you see your leads coming from, etc.

As a “newbie” to this field I would find this info very useful, and I am sure lots of others would too.

I realize you are all busy people, but any info and direction you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!! And keep blogging, I love to read them!!

Shena (=

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home