(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

25 September, 2006

I've Moved

GB Land... Funny Farmer... Blogspot... ah, I shall remember you fondly.

I've moved my blog yet once again, this time to my own website. Although I would update my blog regularly, my website would sit neglected, this time for a whole year. It was time to put an end to that and put everything together, my portfolios, my blog, contact info, into one easily digestible site. You can visit now at Art of Garth. (http://www.artofgarth.com)

My archives will remain here, unless I feel a desire to figure out how to move it all over.

If you've bookmarked me (how presumptuous am I?) please change them to my new blog. And I hope to see you all there! And I promise, if you follow me, I won't call you a groupie.

Thanks for visiting!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You moved, but what is your new site address?

11:02 PM  
Blogger Alexiev said...

Great Blog, I love your 3 D... Beatiful art work

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home