(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

25 May, 2006

insectlore.com

I believe I have one of the most versitile jobs as an illustrator. My first year at Insect Lore, I've designed kids' gardening tools, illustrated a coloring book, designed product packaging, manned trade show booths, designed logos, illustrated and designed games, animated banner ads, and now I'm on to their web site... oh, and I work at home. Doesn't get better than that!

I've just finished the home page for insectlore.com using a load of fun illustration and flash animation. The backend stuff is still pretty antiquated, so that's my next project. I love my job!

3 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Top notch art and design work as usual Garth! Since you don't seem to be very busy, can't you take a few minutes and design a web page for me? I really like the subtle details on the insect lore site, the moving antennaes etc... Insect Lore certainly made the right choice when they hired you! So when are we gonna hook up for that tasty Q4U BBQ????

8:41 AM  
Blogger Toyebot said...

Beautiful work and your right! Doesnt get much better than that!
Love the vibrant colors and cute characters too!

cheers
derek

ps I like BBQs too

8:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Garth! The site looks like loads of fun to work on. Amazing art. Definately book marking you blog. Always nice to meet other utah artist. Thanks so much for the kind words. You have a new fan as well. Inspirational stuff

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home