(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

23 January, 2006

Illustration Friday: Cat

I truly think that cats have ulterior motives. Maybe not quite as sadistic as this one, but their thought processes are a little too human if you ask me.

16 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

I love it! Really dig the contrast in colors and the crisp lines!

9:04 PM  
Blogger The Tart said...

devil cat has great color

9:15 PM  
Blogger Karlishhh said...

great colors , very nice illustration

9:21 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Oh how right you are. Fantastic illo!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Hellcat said...

AHA! };-}

10:47 PM  
Blogger butterfly said...

'That's my girlfriend' said my boyfriend :-)

2:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

devilish!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Amy Zaleski said...

Very stylish, if evil! Yes, they have a little secret, don't they?

9:05 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Very cool Garth!
I love the retro style you have applied to this. Evil cats have taken over my garage!

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Garth. Great stuff. Yes, cats do have ulterior motives, and it's all about making my life miserable. I have to say I chuckled a little at the blackness of this cat... thinking that he'd just been torched—accidentally, of course.

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Dennis (above) said it all!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

That's one of the things I like about them. I'm amused whenever one of my cats gives me a cool stare meant to put me in my place. I have my dogs for unconditional love, and my cats to keep me humble. At least, that's what they seem to think. *G*

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very fun. I love the pose and great flames. Nice one.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Tony Sarrecchia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Tony Sarrecchia said...

Ok, let me try this again.

First off, cool evil kitty...great job.

Secondly, I posted an answer to your question on my blog about embedding swfs on blogger.

Whew.

Have a good day.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Catnapping said...

a cat after my own heart!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home