(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

21 October, 2005

I've been tagged


Two of my favorite artists, Daniel Davis of Secret Creatures, and later in the same day Dennis West tagged me. I now get to divulge 20 facts about myself, time myself, and tag as many people as minutes it took to write. I'm only going to do 20, even though I was tagged twice... I'm not THAT interesting.

1. I can speak Japanese fluently (at least I use ta could).
2. I can ride a unicycle (at least I used ta could).
3. I have three beautiful small children, and a beautiful wife.
4. Little House on the Prairie is a guilty pleasure.
5. I love new wave music.
6. I'm a Mac addict.
7. I have 6 sisters, one brother.
8. I've had braces on for 5 years now, encompassing two jaw surgeries, and enough latex to brand me "Edward Elastics Mouth".
9. I will learn to "gulp" love golf just for my son.
10. I work at home in my own little studio... a dream of mine.
11. I'm a sucker for art supplies.
12. I love vintage Disney, and Warner Bros.
13. Sculpey is a new-found love of mine.
14. I love family reunions.
15. I love having my kids walk on my back, just not all over me.
16. I love autumn.
17. Chocolate gives me migraines.
18. I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (I'm a Mormon)
19. I love canoeing.
20. I'm not a nerd.

Now I need to go find some friends to tag.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really nice to learn more about you. I'm all smiles now that you used mr. skeleton warrior in your illustration; very cool of you.

Braces for 5 yrs! Yikes.

You're also living a dream of mine; working from home in your own studio.

Anyways, thanks so much for following through on this tagging, from Dennis and I. It's pretty cool we chose the same guy.

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Garth, Thanks for the post! It took me a while to see it. Gee, thanks for the "favorite artist" comment *blush*. I too am a member of Ye Olde LDS church - - but I think you knew that.

Anyhoo, it's interesting that Daniel tagged you too. See, Daniel and I used to work together up here in Spokane and now I keep in touch with him now that he's in Arizona. We in no way planned to tag the same person, but I guess we both know a great artist when we see him. Great work! Thanks Again.

11:02 AM  
Blogger roz said...

hahaha, these are great!
I have to tell you, I really like new wave music too. shhhhhh, don't tell.
=o)

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home