(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

18 October, 2005

Illustration Friday: Cold

Illustration Friday's topic, cold, reveals two things about penguins. They know how to throw a good farewell party, but don't know how to pack light.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great! It looks like he's in for a long trip.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Kactiguy said...

Very funny.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HA ! HA !! I love it!! Seems like he is going to have an adventure!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Todd DeWolf said...

Oh dear-very funny.

12:04 PM  
Blogger RAY DILLON said...

Excellent. You're work is great. I'm gonna look around some more.

;o)

2:47 PM  
Blogger RAY DILLON said...

Oh! I've been here before! ;o)

Great stuff. Gotcha bookmarked.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Catnapping said...

lol. very funny. i really like your illustrations.

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dig your illustrations, which is why you've been tagged by me. :)

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang it, Daniel (Secret Creatures). I think that's two you beat me to. Anyhow Garth, mind if I tag you again?

11:38 AM  
Blogger bee'nme said...

Really great! I sent the link to a penguin-loving friend of mine - she loved it too! Really witty and well done!

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute and funny.
wynlen

2:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is one of my absolute favorites for this topic! It made me smile, and I needed that. And I love penguins (mine was about a penguing too). Very nice!!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Queen Tut said...

oh i feel sorry for the poor dude.Love you colours

7:01 AM  
Blogger LDahl said...

I've come back to see more... I would love to have a print of this and of your "Float" which is so awesome I don't even have words for it! Grrrrrrreat stuff!!!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home